♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My big day~~

Not really super duper big day,just my birthday..haha..my birthday fall on 25th December..ya..its on Christmas day!!!same with the birth of Jesus...O(∩_∩)O
Too bad that this year i cant celebrate it with my dear, i stay at jb while he at sitiawan,sad..i think he felt lonely without me,right?hiak hiak hiak..
My lovely family celebrate it for me on 24th,a little bit early..cant wait to celebrate it right?haha..anyway i appreciated it a lot.. u all..thanks cousin Chrissy and my pretty mummy for buy me the birthday cake..both cakes tasted super delicious!!!♥♥♥
I back to sitiawan on 26th..i can feel that my Mr. tee was super happy that day and me too..it was surprise that my dear gave me 7 presents this year..y so many?izzit all empty?!wanna know the answer?ask him..haha..


i got 2 cakes!!one from my mummy and another one from cousin Chrissy..=)
 u all..thanks..

 cousin Chrissy,seem like very happy wor~~~

 cousin Karena and Chrissy..and cute baby Angelina..
 cute baby Rayson!!
 cute baby Angelina!!
My presents!!


Aiya..i looked so tired~~pale~~>.<


No comments:

Post a Comment