♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Holiday ends~~


WOW
Time flies so so so fast..
Wait for no man...HATE IT..
How much i wish today is the first day i start my holiday!!
How much i wish i can go back to the past..
How much i wish i no need to back to my uni..
How much i wish everything good keep happening while those bad remaining at the back..
How much i wish NO bus came fetch me this saturday!!
hiak hiak..

Well..as human we should keep moving..
I KNOW..
I should accept the fact..
But i need more holiday please..LOL

I had been holiday for 4 months..
Relaxing at home..
Next week gonna back to my uni life..damn..
I wonder my brain still able to function well in class next week.. 
I think it will lag a bit..RUSTED!! =P

My grandma used to ask me a question..
She said "wa, u got such a long holiday, will u still remember how to write your own name after holiday?"
I smile and don't replied her..
Flashback, hmm, really long time i don't write my own name..
Am i still able to write my name properly?
**Properly means nice and pretty..**
I think my handwriting should be very ugly now..
Should do some practice before back to class..
LOL

My eyelids so heavy suddenly..
It's time for bed..
Tomorrow have to pack my stuff..
Lazy lazy..
Gonna miss my boyfie, baby qiu qiu and dong dong and of course my family too..
EMO-ING ='(
BYE~~




No comments:

Post a Comment