♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Forget-me-not tea~~

HI..
Recently i'm addicted on flower's tea..
 Named Myosotis Sylvatica..
or forget me not..勿忘我
I always a tea and coffee fans..=X

A picture of forget-me-not..In case u don't know how it look like..lol

Last week, went shopping with my friends..
and found these tea..
It's just cost RM2.50, so decided to have a try on it..
Whose know i am so addicted to it now..
Drink it every day..
I'm actually drinking it now too..=P
Gonna repurchase this next time..

They are selling many types of flower tea..
There have rose, jasmine, lavender, forget-me-not, tulip, chamomile and so on..
I cant remember all..sorry..poor memorise..blerk..
Different types of flower have their own functions for the wellness and beauty..
For example:
Rose tea is good for our skin, blood circulation and relax our mind
Chamomile tea may helps to bring us to a better sleep
and so on..lol  
Oh ya, floral tea is caffeine-free!!

I had tried the rose tea and jasmine tea long time ago, I like them too..
The tea is tasteless but full with the floral scent..
I love it, it exactly same scent as u smell the fresh flower..
So good..
If u love the floral scent, u will definitely love this too..

For forget-me-not tea..
Some of u may don't really like it..
As it taste grassy..
If u really don't like the scent, u can actually mix it with other floral or honey..
For me, i like the scent as it be, support original lol..=)

To make a cup of floral tea,
u no need to add too much of the flowers..
10 to 15 flowers should be ok..
erm..depends on how strong the floral scent u want for your tea..
I like strong floral scent tea..=) 

Show u my forget-me-not tea..
Tardaaa...
Greedy gal like me love super big cup..lol   
Because of this forget-me-not tea, i'm now won't forgot to drink water..
I drink more water recently..
good job forget-me-not tea..=P

Oppss..nearly forgot to tell u how to make the floral tea..
It's so easy..
Brew the floral with the boiling water..
Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes..
The tea is ready to be served..=)
It's hot, sip slowly ya..enjoy..

This is how the forget-me-not flower look like..

Forget-not-me tea functions:
Contains vitamin C, helps in skin brightening, reduces wrinkles and dark spots..
Due to some researches, it's also good for 
reducing high blood pressure, soothing the nerves and promoting a relaxing sleep. 
It is also effective for beautifying your skin and promoting fat loss.
good huh? ;)

Have a try on floral tea..
Maybe u will also fall in love with it..
Drink for our wellness and beauty..
Cheers..
Bye~~

4 comments:

  1. Wow..where u bought this kind of tea ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. careful for pesticide le....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: i dont what the shop call, it's located inside jusco bukit indah,johor..probably we called that 药材店。they are selling the chinese herbs also..and don't worry, i think it is safe to be consume..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOve Floral Tea so muchhhhhhhhhhh ^^

    ReplyDelete