♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Phuket trip 1~~


Sawadee ka~~
Just went back from Phuket weekS ago..
Start my trip on 31th of July..
Now already 27th of August..
I know i should blog bout it now, since i still stay awake at this time..LOL

So happy to have my graduation trip there..
Will definitely be there again next time..
Went there with my boy and besties for 9 days..
9 days is NOT ENOUGH i tell u!!
If possible, how much i wish i could stay at there for months, just like how those Europeans do..
Relaxing on the beach in the morning,
Shopping in the afternoon,
Go massage in the evening,
Hanging out with a bunch of friends at night, chatting, singing, dancing, drinking..
Yeah..enjoy our life is great..
Well, the dream could only success after i earned enough money..sucks..LOL

When talk bout Phuket, definitely we will talk bout their beautiful beaches..
There are a lot nice beaches..
You can actually rent a motorcycle and explore them by yourself..
It's really a nice experiences, I swear..=)
Let's me showed u some nice beaches photos..

Patong Beach:




Karon Beach:






See, the sea water was so clear~~

Baby Crab!! A gift from my bestie, Miss Foo..LOL

Spot the differences? The Crab actually lost one of his leg..=(
I did returned it back to the sea..no worry..=P

Opps..Gonna end my post here..
Need to prepare to work later..
Temporary work for my sister while i am still jobless..ahahaha...
Will blog more bout my Phuket trip soon..
Stay tuned..


Last,
Got myself a colourful nails to match my slipper..
Cute boh? =P

3 comments:

  1. Nice post.
    Phuket in Thailand is also the best choice for a tropical beach vacation and this is affordable and wonder place for enjoying holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing about Phuket.I like the beautiful place and eautiful rest,so I like surin beach hotel so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of Phuket beaches, you are really good with camera, waiting for more !!!!

    ReplyDelete