♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rocket Me to New York Contest~~

 

HI...
When we talk about Maybelline, i think everyone should be very familiar with it rite?
Even if u never use their product before, u should also heard bout their products...
YES?!  NO?!
C'mon, Don't tell me u don't know la..lol

Few weeks ago, i am glad that i saw a post on fb regarding the Rocket Me to New York Contest..
I was so excited and i decided to join it..
In order to join the contest, of course i should own a Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara..
I am also glad that before i wanted to join the contest, i had already own the mascara..
And i am so amaze of the results after i apply it on my lashes..
Clump Free
Smudge Proof
Easy to Remove too
So,
with high confident(due to the best result of mascara) and happy mood,
I took a picture of myself with the The Rocket Mascara on my lashes
and
Sent a picture of mine to their rocket app..
then
Pray Hard..
Ahahaha...

Oppsss...I forgot to mention bout the prize for this contest...
Oh yeah, at the end 2 winners gonna stand a chance to be rocketed New York...
It's fully expenses paid trip...
Cool right...
OMG...I wanna go New York..=)
Hope that i able to join the New York Fashion Week with Maybelline New York...
God Bless Me..=P

There are so many contestants join the contest..
But only 30 contestants will be selected as semi finalists..
Semi finalists were selected based on 30% online votes and 70% from panel of judges..
The Top 30 semi finalists will also been invited to join the rock the rocket party on 31th Oct..
and they will also receive a worth RM80 Maybelline goodie bag...
So good...

I am so happy that i able to make it into top 30..
I cant express how happy i am..
I don't even know how many votes i got from online votes as i forgot the due date of the contest..
So, i don't work hard to gain the votes..=P
Whatever la...
Anyway, thanks god and Maybelline, u make me be one of the lucky gal...
Appreciate..
  
Spot me? lol
Let me show u a bigger one..hehe
**Shy shy**
Rock with the Rocket Mascara..


After got into the 30 semi finalists...
We are requested to reinterpret one out of the 3 maybelline looks for judges to award points
according to originality, creativity and overall beauty of the makeup look created..
They even send us the tutorials video for us to refer too...
So considerate one...
Good hor?



U can also refer the tutorials to create a beautiful makeover like them too..

After playing the videos for few times..
I decided to choose Graffiti Look..
and
i am so happy that the panel of judges like my makeover..
Yeah, i got into top 13 finalist..
Can u spot me now? lol
My make up consider light compare to others...**palm face**
I am so glad that i still able to make it to finalist...
I promise myself, i gonna do the best in the contest..
This is my first time that i able to get into finalist..
上天对我不薄啊..lol
记得再关照关照我。。
给我去纽约啊。。
感恩
阿哈哈

Ok, bigger picture for u..
In case u wanna see la..lol
Sorry for the bad quality picture..
i make the photo size bigger..
So the pixel jadi ini macam...lol
A little bit blur..

I am so satisfied with my makeover la actually..
Proud of me..ahahahaha...

Side look...
Show for fun la..

On this 31th Oct, i got to go through few more finale challenges for this contest..
wish me luck ya...
There's 4 challenges in total..
So stay tuned for more info bout the event...

Oh ya, on that day, we gonna be at Mid Valley early in the morning..
I am not sure bout the schedule..
But as i know we will be at Nichii Mid Valley..
So, meet us and support us at Nichii Mid Valley..
I will try to update more bout the event on that day thru my fb and instagram..

WOW, Let's rock...
Wait me ya, rock the rocket party!!
Can't wait the day to arrive..
Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment