♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outing to KSL~~

Yesterday was Saturday..i like Saturday!!Whose don’t like weekend, raise your hand please..hiak hiak, no one?!..Everyone loves weekend I think, we can do the thing we like in this free time and we can also rest to “recharge” our energy and use it again in the week day..

Yesterday, I had joined my friend to KSL shopping complex, located at Taman Century, Johor..It’s a new shopping complex that just start operating 2 months ago..It’s was my first time been there, a bit excited..Stupid me..hiak hiak..

When we reached there, I told myself that “today I just came for window shopping, so just look and no buy please”, I need to save money for other “purpose”..So window shopping it is..When we went into the shopping center, I found that there have a lot boutiques selling many beautiful clothes, shoes and so on..So tempting huh?hate this..haha..Anyway, I was strong k, I just had a look on them and I refused to buy..wahaha..

Before we went for our brunch, we pass by a stall that promoting their wedding photo-shooting program 
which will be done at Hong Kong, Taiwan, and KL, Malaysia..it’s outdoor photo-shooting at other country, so of course expensive..haha..My friends who are couples will be their “target” to promote their program..And my others friend and me who was single at that time had been ignored..hiak hiak..No market value..so we just had a look at their photo’s album..wow..not bad..those photo’s was really nice..Thumb up for them..It’s make me feel like wanna join them to have the photo shooting too..Anyone wanna join me?!haha..

After enjoying looking at those photos, we decided to have our brunch at a western’s food restaurant..And leave the couple at the stall..i think they was interested to have photo-shooting with them..wahahaha..
While waiting for the food to be served, it’s cam-whoring time for us..yen sin didn’t want to join us cam-whoring,she said she looked tired..Hmm..Maybe she lack of sleep..Since she refused to take pic with us, so i took her picture secretly..hiak hiak..Don’t angry ya gal..

 the atmosphere there not bad rite?=)

 i love those photo~~nice~~



 me & Sik Yen~~

 acting cute, but fail~~so look stupid..haha..



Yen Sin~~who did she looking at? 


happy to get our drinks~

the food was so tempting..see..sik yen can't wait wanna eat dy..haha..

my food and drinks..

i had forgot the name..too long..i just remember it's contain tuna, penne and cheese that had baked in oven..haha..cost RM16.90..

strawberry, orange and apple smoothies..taste super good..only cost RM8.90..

the couple that i had mention earlier~~Lee Siang & Mou Leong..sweet sweet..

After had our super delicious lunch, we decided to go for window shopping again..and the couple preferred to watch movie at MBO..While we doing our shopping, we can see many promoters are promotion their own stuffs hardly..Sometimes I feel that they are really annoying..haha..they just keep “stick” to us and bla bla bla, can’t stop promoting their thing although we ignored them..Pity them, it’s their job, they had to do so..i felt that they are tired actually..but I was naughty, I suddenly got an idea to get rid of them..i thought it was an good idea, but actually it’s not..haha..After I got the idea, I was excited wanna try it, wanna see whether it’s work..And I was “lucky”, a man came to me, he started to introduce their company’s thing..
Our conversations start here:
i don’t really listen what he said, and I replied him “I am still student and no money”, I thought he will let me go cause I am poor..
but,he asked again “how old are u?”,
 I said “18” loudly, I start to walk faster..
He kept follow me and asked “so what is ur education level?”..
Hmm..Why he just can’t leave me alone..haha..Then I replied him, “I am in secondary school”..
Then he asked again, “u are 18 and u still in secondary school?!”..
Huh?! I started to lol, but he still followed me..i wanna replied him “I am in form 6 student ma”, but I don’t..i can’t stop laughing, so I walked faster again and finally he go away..The guy really funny..Why he got so many questions wanna ask..Doesn’t him feel tired?!==”

We continued walk shop by shop and level by level..And again we reached a shop who had many promoters infront the shop..They blocked our way, and start to promoted their thing..this time the promoters are all gals..Young and beautiful ladies..They seem like very friendly and promoting the facial and slimming program..So young and “stupid” ladies like us became their target, because we don’t know how to say “NO!!”, we are just too naive..
They invited my friend, yen sin go in their shop and then sik yen and me too..i knew they sure want us to join their program, but I can’t walk away, they just too friendly and seem like won’t let us go away..They are clever, they didn’t allow 3 of us to stay together, so separated us to 3 groups..We had no chance to discuss..They promoted their thing to us and then brings us to check our skin condition..And asked us to join their facial or slimming treatment..yen sin was the first gal been "tricked" by them, they told her that sik yen already agree to join the facial treatment and asked her to join them too..And finally yen sin trust them and she joined..Then sik yen turn, they told the same thing to her that yen sin had joined..sik yen was shocked and she started to stuggler whether she wanna join too or not..hmm..it was hard to believe that yen sin joined their program without discuss with us, furthermore it’s not cheap..Actually I also don’t know what to do, my heart told me that I should get off from the shop immediately..but I can’t, one of my friend already joined them and I was thinking how to get off from there..i tried to told them that I was poor student when I was trying hard to get rid from them, I got the news that sik yen joined too..wtf..Are them crazy?!i kept refused to join them..i was extremely sad..i don’t know what to do, they just don’t let me go and another gal came to me and keep phycho me..i don’t know what happen to me, finally I joined their facial treatment too, just like what sik yen did..am I crazy too?i don’t why I will join them..i was super regret now..i don’t know what to do now, so emo..arghhhh..
An advice to whom that is reading my blog now, please remember, next time don’t ever get near to the promoter..unless u are RICH!!REALLY RICH!!=)   

2 comments:

  1. haha.. dont go ksl anymore... now i prefer go bukit indah jusco ONLY... there seems few promoter..

    ReplyDelete