♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The skin care products I have~~

The skin care and cosmetic products are just so tempted for me..sometimes i feel like wanna buy all of them..i will do this after i become a rich gal..hehe..
I had brought few skin care products one month ago, before Chinese New Year..yeah,i wish to have good appearance during Chinese New year..i sure everyone wish so too right?hiak hiak..my skin still under healing process, and i saw it's improvement now..happy~~a big big clap for myself..=) 

Lets see what I had brought..
U can get all of them easily from Watson or Guardian..=)




1)Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel


2)Bio-essence Bio-cell Repair Rejuvenating Serum with ATP


3)Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence with ATP


4)Bio-essence 24k Bio-gold Anti dark Circle Essence





products review:
It was my first time got to know about marvel gel although this product had been around the market for years..i found that I had felt in love with this product after I had my first try on it..Marvel gel is in greenish colour, when u apply it on your face, it will turn into watery form and try to rub it gently, it will slowly change to flakes..those flakes is your dead skins..yuckkkkk…haha..it’s  just like u take an eraser and rub it, than u get the dust..

10 benefits of Marvel gel :
1) Rubs away deep layers of dead skin cells
2) Rubs away blackheads painlessly
3) Contracts pores for refined skin (as dead skin cells have been cleared from pores)
4) Lightens black spots, freckles & scars
5) Removes oil seeds
6) Regulates sebum secretion to prevent pimples
7) Brightens dull complexion
8) Changes dark, rough skin to smooth skin
9) Whitens skin as it gives way to new born skin
10) Enhances quick absorption of skin care products

For your information, this marvel gel is suitable for daily use too, it’s gentle to our skin...i use it every day..and now my skin looked much better than before..the pores looked smaller and every time after I use it, I found that my skin look brighter and smoother..hmmm…love it..
oh ya..this gel should be use before u clean your face..=)
For those who have Watson’s member card, u can now get 2 marvel gel with only RM57.70~~

It was also my first time to try bio-essence products too..i like their products too..love the results I got now..
The benefits of Bio-essence Bio-cell Repair Rejuvenating Serum with ATP
1)      ATP provides cells with energy to reduce signs of aging
2)     Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
3)     Evens out skin tone, fades dark spots and reduces blemishes, leaving skin clear and fair
4)      Hydrates to eliminate dryness, roughness and dullness to keep skin smooth and radiant
5)      Refines pores and skin textures
6)      Revitalizes skin cells, making skin firm and elastic
7)     Contains ultra hydrating and nourishing ingredients to restore skin’s moisture. Skin become crystal clear, growing from within
8)      Reduces the signs of aging by continuously rejuvenating and maintaining skin vitality.

The benefits of Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence with ATP
1)      ATP provides cells with energy to reduce signs of aging
2)      Strong anti-oxidant properties to reduce free radical damage to skin cells which cause aging
3)      Nourishes skin with precious herbal ingredients and minerals for a more refined, smoother and radiant skin
4)      Locks in moisture, keeps skin hydrates and soft
5)      Fine molecules penetrate deep into skin to allow quick absorption of essence without any feeling of oiliness

Radiant Youth Essence is in oily foam..just need a small drop of it, u able to spread it all over your face and massage in circular form, u will definitely love the result..hiak hiak..after using this product, I found that it able to totally absorb into my skin without leaving any uncomfortable feeling like oily or sticky..i can feel my skin become soft and smooth..i like to touch my face after I apply the youth essence..can feel my skin like a baby’s skin..=P..it’s true..have a try on it..i sure u will like it too..
  
Bio-essence 24k Bio-gold Anti dark Circle Essence
This product not really work on me..i still own a pair of panda’s eyes..hiak hiak..I can’t complain much about this product..it’s my fault..i always sleep late in night..so I think nothing can cure my dark circle right?=P

Few pictures of mine before end..
Tardaaa…..





5 comments:

  1. My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's eye cream is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~~really?gonna try it next time..hiak hiak..
    anyway, i had used skII products before..ya,it may be great if continuous using it..my skin turns better, but after i stop using their products, i don't know why i found that my skin became worst, all pimples pops out..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ caroline : Are u still using the bio essence product currently?
    how it is the result? how long have u using the bio essence ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup..i am still using it..=)
    it's great..It works well in smoother my skin..after using it, i can feel the "elastic" effect on my skin..and the fine wrinkles below my eye areas became less obvious..probably i just used once a day(night)..it's perfect for those who have dried skin..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realised you have both Bio-cell Repair Rejuvenating Serum and Radiant Youth Essence. Which one do you apply on your face first? Do you use it both day and night ?

    ReplyDelete