♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hair accessories~~

Woke up super early in the morning..
So decided to curl my hair..

Satisfied with my curl today..
u like it? =P

I am selling ladies accessories online for quite a long time~~
They always tempt me..=P
So i am the seller and also the buyer..hiak hiak..
I have quite a lot of accessories now~~
But seldom use them..
Why?
Answer: I just so lazy wanna use them..haha..
some i had lost them..i forgot where i placed them..='(

Hair accessories is important..
It helps a lot in stylish ourselves~~
Different hair accessories may brings out different feeling..
U may look much more elegant or cute with the hair accessories~~
If u are creative enough u can also make use of one hair accessories to style up different hair style~~
So try to match your dressing with the hair accessories today~~=)

The hair accessories that i like~~





That's all for today~~
Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment