♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Saturday, May 14, 2011

球球~~QIU QIU~~

Ignore my eyes..i look tired due to insufficient of sleep~~='(

Hi friends...i had abandon my blog for around 1 month ++..too bad..hiak hiak..hope can update more frequently next time..

APRIL~~
SuPeR DuPeR hectic month for me!!HATE it!!uni life sucks..
Luckily its over now..otherwise i am getting mad..=P
Busy with tons of assignment and the stupiak final exam..
argh...i already try my best, hope my result won't be too bad..
god save me please!!

stop nagging now
enjoy my holiday!!yeah..

Oh ya, before i share bout my qiu qiu, wanna tell u that i had played go kart just now..first time drive the mini car~~haha..
phew~~not that scary actually..feel great and not that dangerous as i expected, maybe i drive so slow..;)
if u wanna play go kart, make sure that u got enough energy to adjust the steering wheel..it's so heavy..or i am WEAK?whatever....it's fun...=)

Qiu qiu~~
DOB: 2/12/2010
Sex: Female
Breed: Poodle

Cute right?!
She is so naughty now..
sometimes she looks like a little sheep..

We just brought her for a "hair cut" 2 days ago..
Cost us RM80..huh?so expensive...
anyway, we satisfied with her new look..

Show u the pic for before and after grooming..

BEFORE



AFTER




The skirt that i brought for her..
I had also DIY a clothes for her too..but i forgot to take pic on that..=(


Qiu qiu looks different after grooming right?
Her fur looks yellowish before cut..
She turns to princess snow white now~~COOL~~
i like the overall look, expecially the purple ribbon at both side of her ear..
looks so suit on her..
  
The end~~=)










No comments:

Post a Comment