♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crochet's neckwear~~


Feel bored with your simply tops?
Introduce u something new~~
Idk whether u already knew this or not..
But i just found out this..
It still new to me~~
Hiak hiak..

Idk what this called~~
SLEEVE or COLLAR?
extension collar?
neckwear's decoration?
crochet sleeve?
huh?
Whatever~~~
As long as it look nice on me~~
AGREE?! =P



My photos look BLUR~~
So sorry..='(
Blame my stupiak AINO please~~
Lalala~~

This is how the sleeve look like:

I don't think its handmade..
It looks so nice and tidy..
Anyway,
It looks GOOD on me hor??
rite?rite?rite?
*forcing u to agree with me~~

Love it?
If u know how to crochet, maybe u can make one yourself~~
And don't forget to make one for me too!!
I know how to crochet, but i just know some basic one..
So...just forget it~~
Buy one will be the best choice~~
hiak hiak~~

If u would like to get one for yourself..
click here:


Have a nice day~~
Bye~~;)

2 comments:

  1. haha.. at first i tot u crochet urself lo.. kong me a while.. but really nice.. how much u buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~i no so geng ler~~don't kong la~~cost rm17 nia~~

    ReplyDelete