♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love your pet please~~

Saw this just now..
So meaningful..
Feel touch..
<3

1. Before u bring me home, i hope u know that my life span are around 10 to 15 years. 
Your abandoned may ruin my life~~

2. Please give me some adaption time..
i will try to understand u~~

3. I need u to trust me!
It's important..

4. Please don't angry me for too long..don't cage me up as my punishment..
You have your work, entertainment and friends, but i only have YOU..

5. Please talk to me when u are free..
Although i don't understand u, at least i know you are accompany me~~

6. I wouldn't never forgot how good u are~~

7. When u punish me, i can actually bite u with my sharp tooth, but i choose not to hurt u~~

8. Before u blame me
please ask yourself whether u provided enough food for me? 
Do u bring me out for a walk under the sunny sun? 
Or i am weak and old?..

9. When i am old, i hope u still can take care of me..

10. When i am going to death, please stay at my side..
Please don't give up me~~
and said " i am not willing to see all this" or " Please let him/her go when i am not around"
When u be with me, i am readily to accept anything that happen on me~~
AND
Please remember that I LOVE U til the end of my life!!


I try to translate it myself..
idk whether there any grammar problem, if do, please let me know..
=P

The story sad huh?
Something nice to introduce to u..
maybe it can cheer u up~~
at least it works on me~~ =)

Do u visit google everyday?
if u do, they u may already know this..
if not, here i tell u..
see the logo below at Google ?

Try to move your cursor pass over the logo~~
hear something?
cool?
have fun ya~~
bye~~

2 comments:

  1. 文字真的很感人。

    有养宠物的人,应该读这一篇文章分享。

    我个人觉得第四句子最有意思。

    每天的忙碌,真的会很难抽出时间来陪狗狗
    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 喜欢就好~~得空再回来看看吧~~=)

    ReplyDelete