♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Monday, August 22, 2011

O2 optix


My eyes get sensitive to contact lens for few months dy..
Met the doctor..
He said my eyes too dry and contact lens make my eyes can't breathe..
Thus cause irritation and redness..
I am advised to stop wearing lens for half year..
Gosh..this an impossible mission for me..
I hate wearing spec..It's make me look nerd..lol.. 

I like contact lens especially colour lens..
Colour lens make our eyes look more attractive and bigger!!
But i just can't wear it..
Once i wear it, my eyes will start to turn RED..
I think colour contact lens too thick and my eyes can't breathe, too bad..
I had no choices, i love my eyes..
So i STOP..argh..

Few weeks ago, i found a lens that more breathable at www.lens-page.com..
It's only RM60 for 3 pairs..
So i decide to have a try on it..

After i wear it, i found that i  it..
More important is no more irritation to my eyes..
No redness anymore..
and
I feel comfortable with it~~
But this is just normal lens that don't have big eye effect after wearing it..=[

Few days ago, i try to wear the lens and make up..
I found that actually without colour lens eyes can be bigger and attractive too..
False eyelashes really help a lot..
Stay tuned if u wish to see more picture of me
with eyelashes on!! =P


3 comments:

  1. ya..without colour lens eyes can be bigger and attractive too...agree with you...my mom not allow me to wear colour lens,so i just can wear normal lens...can the O2 optic be found in optical shop actually ? i eyes is uncomfortable when wear too long,feel like wanna try it if really not bad..=) btw,take care of your eyes ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi xiaowen~~u can get the o2 optix at optical shop too..as i know this lens much cheaper compare to other brand Silicone Hydrogel lens..last time i went to optic shop to ask bout it, but they just sell air optix only(much expensive),so i order the o2 optix online..sweetie,try to avoid wearing the contact lens for too long time, it not good for your eyes..if u always need to wear the lens for quite a long period, maybe u can try on Silicone Hydrogel lens..it more breathable and comfortable..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the information...ya..sometime i can't avoid to wear a long period because attend a long period time of classes...really appreciate your reply ^^

    ReplyDelete