♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Monday, August 8, 2011

Our new haircut~~

We just cut our hair SHORT!!='(
&
We miss our LONG hair~~

Qiu Qiu before grooming and after grooming look..
Tardaaaa~~~
Before:
Before go for bath..so dirty..haha..

After:
Looks like another dog right?
Dog with super big head and skinny body~~
YER~~~SO CUTE!!=P 


Just after manicure~~
Like her nail?pinky pinky~haha..

Okay..now it's time to show u my photo~~
Before:


After:



I miss my long hair a lot~~
Maybe not going to cut my hair again until it reaches my waist level..
I cut it because of those split ends..>.<
Hope my hair can grow long faster!!GO GO GO!!
Any idea on how to let our hair grow faster?
If u know please share it with me~~=)

That's all for today~~
Whose haircut u like the most?
Qiu qiu one or mine?
be honest yea..
haha..

After this gonna share with u some photos of me after i curled my hair..
So stay tuned if u wanna see it~~
Byeeeeee




2 comments:

  1. i love ur new hair cut....which saloon u went? i m thinking to have hair cut soon.

    ReplyDelete