♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Handy purse for sale~~

Hi~~
Anyone wanna get a new purse?
I am selling one now..

Brought it online few days ago, like it so much..
Unfortunately it too small for me..=( 
I need a big big one...LOL

I like to put the cards, receipts, and whatever paper in my purse..
Day by day my purse become fatter and fatter..
When i feel that my purse gonna explode then only i will throw those "rubbish" away..
How lazy i am..>.< 

I thought the purse that i brought is enough for me to put all my stuff..
But it's not..argh....
Decide to sell it now, and get a big one after this..
Anyone interested on it?
It's so cute u know..lol

Let me show u how cute it is..
Hiak hiak..
Ignore my stupid face please..=P
Front view
I like the ribbon~~

Back view
Spot the card pocket behind the purse?=)
There are a line there, it's card pocket~~

Inner view
There are total all 
-10 card pockets
-2 paper money pockets
-1 coins pocket


The separation of the paper money pockets..

Coins pocket

The purse is protected by the plastic box~~=)

Like it?! 
Nah..bring it back now!! =)


I brought this at RM38.. 
Gonna sell it at RM35 only..(included postage fee)
It's new and pretty~~
Leave down a message if u are interested~~ =)
Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment