♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time to guess~~

Still remember how u look like when u were a kid?
Every time i look back my old photos, its always make me laugh a lot..
I looked super nerd when i was small..
Mummy said i got very "few" hair when i was a kid, like bald..
 This make her super worry..
She tried a lot ways to make my hair grow more and more..LOL
Thanks mummy..without her help, maybe i am a bold now..=P

Past few weeks, my friend tag me a photo in facebook..
I was so surprise to see that, then i started to laugh..
This photo was taken at 8/8/1994, refer to the up right corner of the blackborad..
That time i was in kindergarten..
Guess where am i~~
Not going to tell u..=P


Gonna find out and share some of my old photos to u next time..
Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment