♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011

i can't find my car?!

I am quite worry bout myself now..what happen to me?!i think i need to change my brain..who wanna donate to me?hiak hiak..i am so forgetful..u know, i cant find my car after i come out from the shopping center..i don't know why, i just can't remember i parked my car at where..i tried to calm down and think, but nothing came out in my brain, empty!!!alamak~~stewpid brain..
Actually i went shopping together with my auntie, so if i forgot i parked my car at where, she still know right?but she told me that she also forgot!!oh my god~~how?!
okay, let separate the car park lot to two part..part A and part B..i think my car is parked at part A, so we walked row by row to find the car..after around 10 minutes, we still can't find it..what i think in my mind at that time was i lost my car!!somebody may steal it..but why they stole my car since there were so many much expensive car?hmm...how stewpid i am..
Auntie suggested me to try find our car at part B..so, we moved to there..as i remember i never drive to that side, impossible i can find my car there..but miracle will always happen right?hiak hiak..we found our car there..Then, the cute auntie said:"我都说了咯,刚才明明就是park在这边嘛。"*i already said just now u parked at here ma..=="..but til now, i still try to recall back my memorize..as i remember i really didn't parked my car at parked B..i didn't remember i had drove to part B..hiak hiak..as conclusion, i lost part of my memories..=P
ok, whatever..most important is i found the car, and i didn't lost it..teehee..=)
next time i think i should parked the car nearer to the exist of the shopping complex..so that i no need to walk so far to get it..haha..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment