♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Saturday, January 8, 2011

my friend,David..

Yesterday i got a bad news, really super bad news..it's make me feel sad..my friend, David, had passed away..omg..it's really hard for me to believe that he passed away at his 24th..he still young, there are still a lot thing for him to do and discover..
i knew David since i was in form 3(15 years old)..i went to work during the school holiday in year 2003, and i got to know him, we worked at the same place, a watch shop..i still remember he bullied me at the first day working..it was my first time step into the work place, so i was so good and so "helpful"..forced to do whatever the seniors asked to do..so he bullied me, he ordered me to do this and that..haha..after few days working, we get closer and know each other more, and we found that we actually got a lot topics to chat, so we chat all the time and he not bully me anymore..we are best friend, so cannot bully me..hiak hiak..i love to work at the watch shop, our boss treat us really good, we can do anything we want when there is no customer and our works are done, most of the free time we chat and laugh.. David is a talkative man, he talks a lot and he likes to tell jokes..we can always hear the sound we laugh at the shop..
memorize back, actually i had quite a long time did not contact with David..really sorry bout that, i know i am not a good friend..=(..few days ago i met David when i wanna having my brunch with my boy at a "prawn noodles's shop", and we did talk a little..it was my last time met him and talked to him..=(..Some people said there is heaven for us to stay after we died, i hope David will live at there happily..i will  miss u my friend..bye~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment