♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Sunday, January 2, 2011

lazy gal!!

hmm...i think everyone who is super responsible was at school right now..why i still able to hang around here?!i doubt you know the answer deep in your heart..hiak hiak..i am responsible gal too okay, i just need more holidays!!i promise i will study hard after i back to uni..trust me..haha..
i think most of my friends at uni now..what are them doing right now?sleeping or facebook-ing?i just got the news that today class cancel!!this is the best news for me when i plan to "ponteng"(skip the class)!!how bad i am..=P
i had an appointment with doctor today, so i gonna take mc from him today..i am in good health, just my eyes were infected by bacteria..all because of the stewpid contact lens..i am contact lens user for almost 7 years, i hate wear spec..now i am forced to wear spec for at least 3 months!!sucks...so ugly..oh ya..back to the topic..you may curious why my eyes get infected right?the reason was my cornea is getting thinner and thinner(long term wearing cause lack of oxygen), and the friction between the lens and my cornea hurt my eyes and thus my eyes become super sensitive and red..for those who wearing lens, please take care of your eyes, make sure u do not wear it too long time, and most important is the cleanliness, else you will regret like what i do now..i need to wear the spec for few months..suffering..=(
i do asked the doctor about the hard lens vs soft lens..he replied that don't try the hard lens,its even more thick than the soft lens and cause lesser oxygen to come in our eyes..he continued to say that spec is the best(he not really like the contact lens i think)..haha..i know the disadvantages of contact lens too doctor, but i don't like to wear spec..spec make me look stewpid and ugly!!i am waiting for my new spec now,after i get it, i will post it here..stay tune guys..

what post is this..super weird..
this pic was taken with my pretty mummy at singapore last year..


No comments:

Post a Comment