♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Friday, October 7, 2011

Cut or don't~~

~ALOHA~
Found some old photos few days ago..
excited..lol
Try guess what my age that time..=P

I still remember that time my sis wanna sell the clothes, so she asked me to become her model..
Although we are not expert in it, but we had tried our best.. 
 I was so happy that time..
I like to take photos..

From those photos, i found that i old dy..
Time flies so fast...
Anyway, i still look cute la..lol

There are few of the photos i wanna share with u..
Unfortunately, some are blur after i cropped it from the original pics..
So sorry..=(







Like my pics? =)
Am i look good with fringe?
I am getting bored with my hairstyle recently..
Still thinking whether wanna cut my fringe..
Worry i will regret after i cut it..lol
So, wanna cut or don't?
Argh..dilemma..

Oh ya,
Fyi www.530pm.com are not operating anymore..
It is now operate at 530pm on facebook..
U are welcome to visit us when u are free..
 But temporary only ladies accessories are available..
It's nice and cheap..worth to buy..
Trust me.. ;P
Bye..

2 comments:

  1. LOl hun you'll look good either way...

    hmm....this is a tough one, twenty maybe? or seventeen? between those numbers i guess xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI punk chopsticks~~~=)
    tell u secretly...its 20...shhhhhhh...=P

    ReplyDelete