♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

With my Jade Guitar~~


~~Hello~~
If u had read my previous post, i think u know that i am participate in a contest..
I email-ed them my photos last week..=)
Gonna share with u the photos later~~
Let me show my appreciation to my best friends first..
1st of all, i wanna thanks miss Ong sik yen..
She did a great job to become my photographer..
Secondly, wanna thanks my hair stylist, miss Foo Yen Sin..
Both of u are so lovely and helpful~~
Love both of u~~muach muach..
Without both of u, i will be so lonely..
(Don't feel like wanna vomit k..i am serious ni!!!)

U all gonna complained if i keep on been so wordy..
Now show u my photos..
U may also give some comments on it..=)
I know i am not creative enough~~=P
On my way to improve..

Oh ya..fyi, all the photos are taken in my uni..
I don't have transport to go out for photo shooting..
So, i just got this..
hiak hiak..

















That's all from me~~

If u can't see the earphone clearly in my photos
and
U are curious what the earphone look like..
I am going to show u here..=)
Tardaaaaa~~
It's cool~~
Ultimate Ears 100 - Jade Guitar

Ermmm...
Plan to change my blog's banner soon..
Any idea which picture suitable to put as the banner?
Or none of the photo here are suitable
and u suggest not to change the banner?
LOL

The weather are so nice after rain..
Wanna take a nap now~~
Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment