♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Friday, October 28, 2011

Simple one day trip to singapore~~


Happy Deepavali to Indian frenzzz..
LOL
I know i am a little bit late to wish them..:P

Went to Singapore with my bestie sikyen during deepavali holidays past 2 days..
Too bored to stay in hostel..argh..
Went sg to meet with sikyen's friend,WeiFong,
and
actually the main purpose is shopping!!
A lot nice stuff there..Gonna visit to there again next time~~

I didn't snap much photos that day..
Busying shopping..
So i just take some pictures during i have my lunch and dinner..
Hope i don't make u feel hungry after u see this..

Lunch:
Avenue: Pastamania
#1

#2

#3

Zoom in and u get these..=P
 #4 My cheesy pasta..
#5 Sikyen's cheese baked rice

Dinner:
I forgot where it located dy..=(
#6 Super big bowl!! Wu Don mee..
Too salty for me..=(

#7 Cutie Sik Yen..

#8 Pretty gal Wei Fang with her food
Thanks a lot to Wei Fang, she is the one who expensed for our dinner..=)

#9

#10

#11 Wei Fang's dinner set..=)


wtf..indeed i make myself hungry now..
LOL
Last photo, snapped on the bus..
Freaking Exhausted Face!!
 Bye!!




1 comment: