♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Monday, March 21, 2011

MAGRES 11~~


Malam Gala Remote Sensing 11, MAGRES 11..
It's our course night..
Date: 18/3/2011
Venue: Grand Paragon Hotel, Johor.
Theme: Celebrity night

Hmm..i got nothing to talk bout our course night..
as i remember,
that night
i was busying with taking photo, chit-chating and enjoying the food..
hiak hiak..

As mentioned earlier, the theme for this dinner was celebrity night..
Too bad..I don't bring any of my dinner dress back to the uni..=(
So, i just wear what i got in my cupboard..
tardaaa...outfit of the day~~



Keep Camwhoring~~Too bored~~






My door gift bag with the lucky draw number 65..
Not my lucky number!!aiya~~~='(


The scrumptious food~~
This mine~~hiak hiak~~i can't finished it..




Pixie with my friends~~
The only 3 Chinese Gal in our class~~



My Classmates~~
Thamin, the only one indian guy in our class..=)


Senior, Bridget and us~~


All Ladies in our class~~
Yeah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment