♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Miss u all part 2~~

Last week back to my sweet sweet home just for few days..its not enough for me..
i need more~~i still miss my home badly..
i miss my daddy and mummy now..
i love them..

if u are now away from home like me, u will found that home is the sweet place ever..
every time u go back home u will found that actually u miss your home very much..
Your house is just so warm, so comfortable..
 lovely home..

i love being pampered by my parent..
i feel that i am their little princess..
argh..
i miss them..

last week i went back home, daddy knew i love durian..
he brought me 3 durians..
how good daddy is..muacks..
don't jealous ya~~=P
forgot to take picture, so just draw it..my drawing looks ok?haha..
actually i seldom talk with daddy..i don't know how to start a topic with him..
sometimes he just like to scold me..i don't care,i smile..and i will "replied" him when i think its necessary..hehe..
maybe its the way we communicate..better than keep silent right?!=P
i know actually daddy loves me a lot~~
he just doesn't know how to show it..
i love u too daddy!!

of course mummy i love u too!!
Last week mummy knew i not really like to drink water at home..
reason: i am lazy wanna walk to the kitchen..
every time when she went to the kitchen, she will sure get me a cup of water..
ow..how sweet of u mummy..
thanks a lot~~=)
every time i went back to my home, i got kinda thousands of stories to tell her..
she is a good listener..
and me too..
she got a lot stories to tell me too..
like mother,like daugter..
we are the same..
super talkative..
wahahaha...

Handsome daddy and Pretty mummy~

Gonna off to do my assignment, or else my group members gonna kill me..bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment