♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Sunday, March 27, 2011

miss u all~~

Just back from my house to uni~~
tired..
start to
miss my family
especially
daddy & mummy
my baby qiu qiu..will introduce her to u all next time~~
and my bf~~miss U the most~~hiak hiak..
hmm..don't know whether they miss me or not?
i think they do..yeah~
RITE?!

Gonna start my dreadful uni life again..
argh~~i don't wan!!
tons of assignment and test waiting for me~~
good luck to myself..=P

end up with my photo again..haha..
the evil bf said he don't like my hairstyle~~
luckily it's not permanent one~~=P
but i like my curl hair~~
feel like wanna buy a new curler thong *bigger size next time..

 




3 comments:

  1. wow... look mature and sexy with ur curly hair lo... hehe.. thumbs up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa..so fast leave ur comment dy..anyway thanks..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur look gorgeous!!~ how come i cnt curl the pretty curly hair geh.. i curl de very luan4.. look messy rather than curly >.< !!

    ReplyDelete