♥ nuffnang ads ♥

♥ Instagram ♥

Friday, March 11, 2011

White Hair~~


Do u love your hair? i think everyone do..so, how bout white hair?natural white hair..u know what i mean right?if not, u will u get to know it when u getting older and older..hiak hiak..

Day by day pass..we getting older and older..actually i am quite worry about this..i am not afraid of death, but the ugly look of mine when i was old..arghh....scary scary...With the improvement of science technology today, i think we should not been too worry about this..we should worry about the money, without money no ones can help us..agree?=)

Nowadays, we have many products that help us to keep us look young and beauty..we have skin care products, hair care products, and many more..don't u realize that we don't have any products that cure the "white hair problem"?many people do care about it right?i care a lot..luckily i don't have any yet~~hiak hiak~~There are so many hair care products that can deal with the hair fall problem, split end problem and even scalp problem, they just don't have something to deal with the white hair problem..too bad huh?

Not only old people got the white hair, we can see young people got too, maybe due to the genetic problem..we can cover the white hair by dye our hair or we just pull it out..but this not really help a lot..when u dye your hair, u will found that the white hair will still look brighter compare to the others..if u have few white hair only, u may wish to pull it out, how bout if u have a lot?pull all?then u will be bald..haha..my mummy said:"once u pull one of your white hair, then u will get 3 more after that"..my mummy prefer to dye her hair than pull it, she trust this legend..how about u?haha..hmm..i think it is not an good idea to pull of the white hair, because when u try to remove it, u may hurt your scalp..

My aunty Nancy got white hair too..she hates it a lot..she told me that she will be very emo when she saw the white hair when she face to the mirror~~she will definitely try all the way out to remove it..pity her..haha..during weekend, sometimes aunty Nancy will give me a call and ask for my help to "clear" all the white hair of her..it is impossible to clear all, but i will try my best..haha...i had just helped her out last week..i found that her white hair getting more compare to last time..it took me few hours to "clear" it..haha..how good i am..=P..when i was helping my aunty, i am thinking how good it will be if we have something to deal with the white hair problem..i think many people will rush to get for it..haha..if possible, i wish to have some products that can help me to grow my hair faster..i wish to have long long hair..arghh.....somebody please help me~~

As usual before end my post, i will post some photos..
Introduce my cute aunty nancy to u all..u like camwhore a lot..haha..
tardaaaaa......
pretty?


i just noticed that i forgot to take pic with my aunty~~ow~~sad..
it's ok..next time i will remember to take pic with her..
so, just end up with my photo..=P


No comments:

Post a Comment